Heating Maintenance in Nashville
Save Money With Regular Heater Maintenance
If you’ve lived in the Nashville area for a while, then you know how cold it can get in the winter. Having a reliable heating system is a must—particularly on those sub-freezing days. A fully functioning furnace won’t just keep you warm and comfortable; it’ll also help prevent your indoor pipes from freezing and bursting.
Whether you’re looking for heating maintenance or heating repair, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is the team to call. . We work hard to ensure that our Nashville clients are as comfortable as possible.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Many homeowners neglect their heaters and don’t address problems until there’s a major malfunction. This can have disastrous results. Remember, you don’t need to wait for your heating unit to break down before calling a professional. We are available for regularly scheduled maintenance visits so that you can catch serious issues before they even occur.
Here are a few benefits of hiring a professional to help keep up with maintenance.
- Longer System Lifespan: Most furnaces last at least 7 years. If you take good care of your heating system, you could see your furnace last 15 years or more. Delaying an expensive heater replacement could save you money in the long run.
- Lower Energy Bills: Failing to replace the air filter or perform other maintenance tasks could result in unnecessarily high energy bills. You’ll find that a professional tune up can pay for itself in energy savings.
- Malfunction Reduction: You could greatly reduce the frequency of system malfunctions by properly maintaining your system. Also, hiring an HVAC technician for a tune up is a good excuse to address small issues that could become problematic later on.
Common Furnace Problems
Though furnace maintenance is important, it won’t always shield you against malfunctions.
Here are a few problems that the HVAC repair technicians at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning often see.
- Pilot Light Problems: Fuel furnaces rely on a pilot light for combustion and heating. If the pilot light keeps going out, it’s time to call a technician.
- Connectivity Issues: A faulty connection between your furnace and thermostat or between your furnace and power source can compromise your system’s function.
- High Energy Bills: Since your furnace accounts for such a large portion of your energy bill, it can drive up your expenses in a hurry. Whatever the reason for your high energy bills, a skilled HVAC technician can identify and address it quickly.
You deserve a home that’s warm and comfortable. If you need prompt and effective furnace maintenance, call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (615) 234-8888. We love solving problems for our Nashville clients.