Air Conditioning Maintenance in Nashville
Professional AC Maintenance in Nashville
In Nashville, functional air conditioning is an absolute necessity. The average high temperature in July is a whopping 89 degrees, and it’s not unusual for the temperature to break into the hundreds. Getting caught without functional air conditioning can make life very uncomfortable in a hurry. If your air conditioner starts acting up, let the professionals at One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning of Nashville fix it quickly. We can even help you with maintenance to help prevent problems from arising in the first place.
If you have ever been left without a functioning air conditioner on a hot summer day, then you know how frustrating and uncomfortable this can be. In fact, it could even be dangerous if your indoor temperatures get too high. At One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning , we pride ourselves in providing our customers with fast, reliable AC service. When you call us, a certified technician will arrive at your home in a fully stocked truck, thoroughly inspect your AC system, and then professionally handle the maintenance. Because we know how crucial AC problems can be, we offer 24/7 emergency service.
In addition to air conditioner repair, we also offer scheduled maintenance visits for these systems. By having a professional check your AC unit on a regular basis and provide the necessary tune-ups, you improve your system’s efficiency and possibly prevent more serious damage from occurring. We can inspect the air conditioner’s thermostat settings, electrical connections, system controls, and more.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Nashville
Like any other appliance in your home, your air conditioner requires regular maintenance. The following suggestions will help maximize your air conditioner’s energy efficiency and lifespan.
- Change Filter Regularly: The single most important thing you can do is change your air conditioner’s filter about once a month during the peak cooling season. The filter is responsible for keeping your air conditioner’s components clean and ensuring smooth operation.
- Keep Outdoor Coil Clean: Your air conditioner’s outdoor coil will likely accumulate debris over time. Cleaning it every once in a while will help improve your system’s efficiency and prevent unnecessary problems.
- Hire a Professional: While there are a few maintenance tasks you can perform yourself, there’s no replacement for a professional tune-up. Opting for annual maintenance before the cooling season can reduce your energy bill and keep your system humming all summer long.
How can I tell that my AC needs inspection or has problems?
It is important to be perceptive to how your air conditioner is working. If you don’t pay attention to warning signs, you could end up with a completely blown-out system.
Common Air Conditioning Symptoms
Air conditioners are fairly complex machines, and there’s a lot that can go wrong with them. Here are a few of the most common symptoms of an air conditioning malfunction.
- Uneven Cooling: Your air conditioning system should cool your whole home, not just parts of it. If your whole-home air conditioner isn’t performing as well as you’d like it to, it’s time to call a professional.
- Strange Noises: You can bet that any strange noise coming from your air conditioner certainly isn’t a good thing. Clunking, whining, or hissing definitely merit a call to an air conditioning expert before the problem gets worse.
- Sporadic Function: You may find that your air conditioner functions sporadically or not at all. If the problem isn’t related to the power source, it’s time to call a professional technician.
- Dust: If you see signs of poor indoor air quality or excessive dust then consider a call before the problems get worse.
- High Energy Bills: If your energy bills have been sky-high recently, then your system may not be running at its peak function.
If you have any questions about air conditioning service, call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (615) 234-8888 . We know how important reliable air conditioning is to the people of Nashville, and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that your air conditioning system works efficiently all summer long.